A TRICKY new brainteaser that challenges players to spot whether a black dot is in the exact middle of a variety of shapes is throwing puzzle fans off their game.
Created by design agency Supremo, It’s Centred That features a small black dot which is either in the precise centre of a shape or just a few pixels off either side.
1. The aim of the game is to guess whether the dot is in the centre of the image or not
The Salford design agency created the game to test if the ability to guess the centre of an object is something we acquire through training or it comes naturally to us.
But while it may sound incredibly simple, this brainteaser becomes increasingly challenging as you progress through the game.
With other shapes being introduced into the designs to throw players off, the current average score for this brainteaser just 7.14 out of 10.
So how well will YOU do?
2. The brainteaser increases in difficulty as you progress
3. Is this dot bang in the middle of this image?
4. The levels also vary colours and shapes to throw off the player
5. Is this dot exactly in the middle or just a little off either side?
6. One user said the ‘triangles’ were what threw them off the most
7. Can you tell if this dot is in the middle?
8. The triangles vary in size and colour to confuse players
9. One user claimed this game ‘was more difficult than I thought’
10. The current average for the brainteaser is 7.14 out of 10
Which dots were in the exact centre?
Having been played over 20,000 times already, puzzle fans have shared their frustration with the straightforward game.
One fan wrote: “This is more difficult than I thought! All I can say is trust your instincts. Every time I second-guessed myself, I was wrong.”
Another added: “This game is addicting. The triangles keep f***ing me up.”
Commenting on how addictive the new brainteaser is, another simply stated: “Found my new pass time – centring dots in shapes..”
Naked dances & face in boss’ crotch: our work Christmas party confessions
Desperate mum tried to bribe salon owner with fake money, kids’ shoes & a PASTY
are shoe kidding?
A 6ft 5in bride with size 15 feet can’t find wedding shoes big enough
Inside the £1m home Meghan Markle left behind in Canada… and it’s fit for royalty
Angelina Jolie ‘lookalike’ has ANOTHER nose job to emulate the Hollywood star
Is it elfy?
Woman claims she has sex with ELVES & they know exactly what you want in bed
For even more quizzes, only ONE per cent of people will get these grammar questions right… but how well will YOU do?
Plus can YOU score full marks on this tricky general knowledge quiz?
And take our quiz to guess which celeb is behind each sexy catsuit.